Brookes Ridge is a boutique community privately set atop a wooded Bethesda neighborhood. The community features 11 elevator townhomes and one single family home. The home is the original manor on the estate that previously was owned by television journalist, Howard K. Smith.
The townhomes features a private elevator, two car garage, private roof deck and stunning views of the Potomac River. The townhomes have 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and are approximately 4,000 sf. At Brookes Ridge, thoughtful design, sophisticated architecture and modern amenities merge to create a boutique community unlike any other. Brookes Ridge was designed by SGA Companies, Inc.
For more information, visit www.brookesridge.com
Two Car Garages
Potomac River Views
Radiant Heated Flooring in Master Bathrooms
Brookes Ridge is located at 6450 Brookes Lane, in a one-of-a-kind walkable setting. Brookes Ridge:
- has a walk score of 70 and is less than a five minute walk to the Shops at Sumner Place, which includes Praline’s French Bakery, Starbucks, a fitness studio, Safeway and over 20 other stores.
- A few blocks to an entrance to the Capital Crescent Trail, which is convenient for biking on protected bike trails to Georgetown or over to Bethesda Row
- An easy half-mile walk to the C&O Canal
- A 10-minute drive to Bethesda Row or Friendship Heights, 15 minutes to Georgetown and 20 minutes to downtown Washington DC
- An exclusive 11 townhome community on a private cul de sac set high on a hillside, buffered from future development by three acres of protected woodland, overlooking the Potomac River.