It is not unusual these days to see crowds gathering around Washington, D.C. However, what is unusual is to see people lined up for a condominium presale. Yes, that is right – people lined up to purchase a condo! That is exactly what happened on a cold day last November when buyers camped out overnight to be the first on a presale list at the Westlight condominiums under construction in the West End neighborhood.
What makes this new condominium development so sought-after? A combination of several factors, the most important of which is location, location, location! Couple an unbeatable location with over 70 different floor plans, and impeccable services and amenities, and you have an ideal place to call home.
Located between 23rd and 24th Street at L Street, NW, Westlight is perfectly situated. It is within walking distance to the shops and amenities of Georgetown, Dupont Circle, the West End, the Kennedy Center and the White House. Four Metro stops – Dupont, Farragut North, Farragut West, and Foggy Bottom – are all nearby and offer quick access to the chic neighborhood boutiques, world-class restaurants, parks, museums, and more that D.C. and nearby Maryland and Virginia have to offer.
Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Enrique Norten, the modern design – including a cantilevered glass façade – reveals breathtaking residences. Units are bathed in natural sunlight with vibrant city views framed through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Each unit is appointed with the following features:
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls, illuminating interiors with ample sunlight
- Natural oak, wide plank hardwood flooring
- Euro-chic kitchens with natural gas cooktops, Italian high-gloss cabinetry, and quartz countertops
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with IPE custom teak shower floors, Italian high-gloss cabinetry, Waterworks fixtures, and Toto toilets
- Hunter Douglas custom louvered shades on all floor-to-ceiling windows
Once you enter a unit, its uniqueness shines through. One-bedroom units range from 631 to 1381 square feet, with some models featuring a den. Each two-bedroom unit includes two full bathrooms and range from 962 to 2249 square fee of living space. Finally, the three-bedroom units all feature at least three full bathrooms, many with a den or library, and offer 2084 to 3051 square feet of living space. Please don’t hesitate to contact us discuss how these floor plans can satisfy your specific needs.
Finally, each and every resident at Westlight is treated with “white-glove service.”
Services and amenities include:
- 24 hour staffed services
- Breathtaking lobby with 50 foot living green wall and exquisite lighting sculpture by award-winning artist Ingo Maurer
- 25 meter heated rooftop swimming pool
- Expansive sundeck with green space and grilling stations
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Business center
- Private clubroom with catering kitchen and an outdoor terrace
- Dog washing station (yes, dogs are residents too!)
- Bicycle storage
- Underground garage parking
- Storage units available
Each residence pairs an innovative design with privileged perks and an unbeatable location. Consider making Westlight your new home!
Additional units will be available late summer/early fall 2017.
Contact us to learn more about Westlight.