Earlier this week we got an inside look at two of the new condominium buildings calling the Southwest Waterfront home – 525 Water and VIO. Here’s what we learned:
- 107 unit condo located on the western end of the Wharf development and move-in ready.
- The project is 60% sold. 1 bedrooms start at $389,900, 2 bedrooms at $599,900 and 2 bedrooms+den at $969,900.
- Our favorite amenities: resident lounge with kitchen and media services, fitness center, Miele espresso machine in lobby, daily staffed front desk and beautiful courtyard.
- The very best part: future Waterfront Park. 3.5 acres of lush waterfront park adjacent to 525 Water. Construction of the park is set to be completed Spring 2017.
- 12 story, 112 unit condo located in the central part of the Wharf development delivering Fall 2017
- The project is 40% sold. Pre-sales has begun and everything is available. There are still a lot of units available from 1 bedrooms starting at $649,000 with no parking available to 3 bedrooms with 2 parking spots starting at $1,479,900.
- Our favorite amenities: 24-hour concierge, rooftop garden terrace with heated saltwater infinity edge pool and grills, resident lounge with fireplace and espresso bar and a car-detailing station.
- The very best part: unobstructed waterfront views that essentially cannot be replicated in DC.
Our overall reaction? We’re excited! Let us know if you’d like a tour yourself.